Wednesday, February 1, 2012

He couldn't handle it...

Whelp tickets. New year. New efforts.
So, let me start off by saying I've been turned off to the concept of online dating. Not only cause those guys are freaks with a capital F, but because I like to actually get out there, and see and touch the merchandise. You don't buy fruit online, you go to a store where you can look it over, feel it, touch it, smell it and decide if you wanna take it home with you.
Yes. I am comparing going to a bar and talking to guys to picking fruit.

I do maintain a couple of sites on the off chance someone might pique my interest, but I've been pretty blase about them.
Ewwwwwww. That is until this little gem presented itself to me via my email box, and it made me realize I need to get back to maintaining this blog.

I mean...Really?


There are a lot of things to say about this, so I'm not even going to go there. But I will say this, if you're going to boast having an 8" penis..can you at least be cute? Or not old?


Which also leads me to last Saturday when we went out. There was this kind of cute guy with a less cute guy who started talking to my sister. She invited them over to join us, and they turned out to be dicks. Well, the less cute one was a tad nicer, but that's cause he was less cute and is used to having to work a little harder. I wish I hadn't been so drunk, or else I would have taken a damn picture of the cuter guy to make fun of him. I mean..really Sugar Ray, you're a grown ass man wearing a god damn straw hat like you're in Panama? Turd.

Gentlemen of Los Angeles...watch out..I'm back.

No comments:

Post a Comment