Sunday, December 9, 2012

Eveytin kew.

Ahh you guys know me. I'm a sucker and a glutton for punishment. I love the thrill of the wide nosed freaks that troll the internet/dating sites and delight when I have message in my inbox. Who knows what kind of message I'm going to open right? Most of them are pretty benign. Just your average 45-50 year old dude living in Apple Valley or Winnetka or some other place I ain't ever heard of, wanting to tell me I'm pretty and they'd love to take me on a long walk on the beach.... Gah. But sometimes I do just want to go out on a date. I have been talking to someone online, and we've been trying to get our shit together to get together lately so I've been active on my OKcupid profile. Which leads me to this little exchange. Beware. Awesomeness will ensue:
This is how it started. We went from "hello" to "everytin kew". I mean. I had to read the message 5 times outloud until I figured out what he was trying to say. Rather then ignore the message, I got kind of mad that I'd actually bothered to sound out these idiots jumble of words, so I responded:
I mean, I actually took time to try and figure out what this idiot was saying to me. But hey, fool me once, right? I got home on Friday night and was randomly checking my email when I got a notification I had a message from this suitor. This was his response:
"Idleheaded" has since removed his profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment